Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life is Grand

I think life has been pretty wonderful. Of course, there are always those ups and downs and rough patches, but we have been genuinely happy and seem to manage our stress levels pretty well recently. The other night, Gian and I got into a water fight with that little nozzle thing in the kitchen sink. The night before that, there was a pillow fight in the dark, and even once before, we got into a wrestling match over the remote. I don't know why all of these have made us laugh hysterically because let's be honest, we are one short step away from prank calling and T.P-ing ahhahaha. In reality, we act the way we look (like teenagers ahahha) not like 24 and 25-year-olds.

 While we were dating...

 When we had our serious talk about the future and marriage...

 Went to Vegas to meet his parents and tell them our plans...


 4th of July shortly after getting engaged... we were waiting for the fireworks...

 Living in down town SLC just 2 weeks after the wedding, freezing my butt off, and texting Gian how I am staying warm without him. Also, to remind him of the nut he just married.

But that is what I love. I looooooooooooooooove that we have a great time all the time, even if it is silly. We are happy, we are really happy!!! We are happy to be married together, we are happy to have trials together, we are happy to have each other during the good and especially during the bad and we are happy to have a child together. This is what life is all about. This is exactly how I dreamt it would be... pillow fights and all!!


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE it! Lewis and I have gotten into quite a few water fights and wrestling matches as well... I think it helps when you're around the same size as your spouse too! It's so awesome to have so much fun together! I'm so happy that you're happy!

Rachel said...

It takes a truly beautiful person to pull of a funny face well - those pictures are awesome! :) Thanks for sharing the good times!

Whim Wham Life said...

ummm. hello, you guys are too fun. seriously. tooooo fun:-) xoxo

Courtney B said...

Oooh my lanta! I am laughing so hard right now! LOVE the pictures. You are freakin' adorable!
And I am SO happy that you two are so happy :)

Janssen said...

What a sweet post - I'm so glad you and Gian found each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...